Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to bring our solutions at LeQuest to the next level. You will be responsible for extending and optimizing our online training environment into an easy-to-use product. Contributing to our mission to improve the quality of care by unlocking the full potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff. You will create both functional and appealing features to help us improve customer satisfaction and user experience.
You will join our small team of product owners, an instructional designer, and a product manager. Together we are responsible for creating the Active Learning Platform, where we build, host and manage our trainings.
- Execute and monitor all design stages from concept to final implementation
- Optimize existing user interface designs and create additional intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate user insights and find solutions to improve design accordingly
- Identify and solve UX problems relating to responsiveness
- Be able to efficiently work in a multidisciplinary team (product owners, developers, graphic artists, sales and marketing)
- Proficient in Figma
- Knowledge on how to Design for Optimum Usability
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or comparable.
- 5 years of experience as a Designer
- Experience designing for a variety of device types, experience with responsive design
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions.
- Understanding the basics of web technologies
- You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well
- Contributing and supporting a design system
- Good time-management skills
What do we offer
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
Please send an email with your CV to our HR and Recruitment Advisor Els Dekker: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you can reach Els on +31 (0) 6 83979462.
LeQuest, founded in 2011, is a leading technology company focused on improving the quality of care by unlocking the potential of both medical technology as well as the competence of medical staff to use devices to the limit of their possibilities. We are developing online interactive simulation-based e-training for the use of medical devices. The LeQuest e-trainings accelerate the implementation of new medical equipment, close the consumption gap, and make users quickly gain confidence, knowledge and competence within a safe environment including certifying and re-certifying of the medical staff. LeQuest is a fast-growing company. LeQuest was recognized as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands for 2020.