Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamOperations
LeQuest is looking for a Sales Engineer to strengthen its team of Makers, someone who also supports the company vision to empower all healthcare professionals around the world to utilize medical machines to their maximum potential.
This role is an exciting opportunity within the Operations team. Read on if you enjoy connecting with people of diverse backgrounds who share the same goal of making a positive impact in the healthcare and MedTech industry.
- Understand how our product is made, its benefits and its complexities, and translate that to relevant Unique Selling Points;
- Liaison between Sales and Operations;
- Prepare cost estimations and support the sales team in creating custom quotes and proposals;
- Conduct product demos that are specific to the customer's needs and goals;
- Join sales in calls and visits with medical device companies and/or hospitals;
- Work with the sales team and (potential) customers to determine which product is the right fit for the customer’s needs;
- Provide technical feedback received from the customers to the operations team;
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, demonstrate to and train sales team members on new product features and how to successfully position those features for maximum impact;
- Prep sales team for demos, by providing guidelines and checklists.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- A connector and an excellent communicator
- Equally interested in commercial and development aspects of the Value-Add of our products
- Accurate, proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with CRM systems – Hubspot is a pre
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A stimulating position for 32-40 hours a week with headquarters in Rotterdam
- An international work environment, having more than 20 nationalities within the team
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- A scale-up and caring environment
We are LeQuest, makers of medical simulation technology. Founded in 2011, LeQuest is the only company in the world that provides medical machine-based training that is device specific, with a hands-on, virtual experience. By bridging the gap between human knowledge and machine power, LeQuest gives healthcare professionals the tools to learn quicker and retain knowledge faster, while enabling them to jump in and empower themselves anywhere and at any given time. LeQuest is a fast-growing company who has partnerships with the biggest medical device companies in the world, created over 100 simulation trainings and is active in more than 60 countries.