Front End Developer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamDeveloping team
LeQuest is looking for a Front End Developer to strengthen its team of Makers, someone who also supports the company vision to empower all healthcare professionals around the world to utilize medical machines to their maximum potential.
This role is an exciting opportunity if you like to work on challenging and creative projects in which the workflows of complex medical devices need to be translated into custom-built simulation technology. The end result: healthcare professionals around the world work better, move faster, make less mistakes and ultimately save more lives.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, UX designers, graphical artists and developers. Together we share the same goal of making a positive impact in the healthcare and MedTech industry.
- Continuously improve the development process by building/optimizing tooling and by improving our JS game engine and other interactive game content;
- Motivation to constantly improve the product portfolio and direct contribution to the process of achieving this;
- Ensuring code quality and shipping secure software to our customers by continuous integration and delivery, version control and code review;
- Constantly improve the workflow through modular code and automation/tooling;
- You will be working with:
- HTML, CSS3, CSS pre-processors like SASS and Less, frameworks and libraries such as Bootstrap and Material UI
- React, Mobx, MobX-state-tree, NodeJS, Selenium, AWS, Webpack, Git, Jira
- RESTful Services and other internally developed API’s
- A university degree (HBO or higher) with a major in Computer Science or relevant experience in the field.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience and up-to-date knowledge of web technologies.
- Good technical communication skills.
- You greatly value ‘clean code’.
- Broad knowledge/experience in vanilla JS.
- Knowledge/experience in Webpack, npm, NodeJS, JS design patterns.
- Knowledge/experience in Cross-browser development and unit-testing.
- Affinity with React, Mobx (MST) and Typescript is a plus!
- Knowledge/experience in software design/architecture is a plus!
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week with headquarters in Rotterdam
- An international work environment – our team is made up of over 20 nationalities
- A place to contribute to solutions for interesting challenges – all voices have a say
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- A caring scale-up environment