Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamDeveloping team
LeQuest, makers of medical simulation technology, is looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer to strengthen its team of Makers. Someone who also supports the company vision to empower all healthcare professionals around the world to utilize medical machines to their maximum potential.
This role requires you to design, implement and support LeQuest's cloud environment. LeQuest is revolutionizing its production and development pipelines and is searching for talent that will leverage the latest trends in technology to serve our global clients. We use our software as a SaaS-model and have our own delivery platform, code bases for simulation training development and tools to streamline our processes.
This role is an exciting opportunity within the Operations team and offers great diversity, freedom and responsibility within a tight-knit team. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, UX designers, graphical artists and developers. Our company is a flat hierarchy and an international workforce.
Read on if you enjoy connecting with people of diverse backgrounds who share the same goal of making a positive impact in the healthcare and MedTech industry.
- Architecting cloud solutions for production and development
- Availability of production and edge environments
- Making sure that the infrastructure scales with the company growth
- Automating and improving services
- Managing could costs
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- At least two years of comprehensive experience designing, operating and troubleshooting solutions using the AWS Cloud
- Expert in Docker
- Knowledge of Python, Bash
- Django/Node.js is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD based application development
- Experienced working in Linux
- Networking on the cloud
- Knowledge of Splunk or similar monitoring technology is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- A stimulating position for 40 hours a week
- A competitive base salary
- Driven, enthusiastic and multicultural colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
We are LeQuest, makers of medical simulation technology. Founded in 2011, LeQuest is the only company in the world that provides medical machine-based training that is device specific, with a hands-on, virtual experience. By bridging the gap between human knowledge and machine power, LeQuest gives healthcare professionals the tools to learn quicker and retain knowledge faster, while enabling them to jump in and empower themselves anywhere and at any given time. LeQuest is a fast-growing company who has partnerships with the biggest medical device companies in the world, created over 100 simulation trainings and is active in more than 60 countries.